Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quilts I designed

Tomorrow is a special day here on my blog, so don't forget to come by for a visit!

So today here are a couple quilts I made:

Members of CRAFT, a yahoo quilt/craft group made various heart blocks and I put them together

This is the Pinwheels 2 quilt.  I've only to make this quilt 98 more times to be perfect!

Amy Ellis BOM quilt along.  This quilt top was made and gifted and finished by another quilter!

This is another quilt using the same Amy Ellis BOM blocks and is still a UFO!
Here is a quilt top that I designed from my EQ5; it was gifted

Quilted and embroidered crazy patch made into a book for my oldest college daughter while I missed her during her freshman year in college

I think she likes her quilt.  A random compilation of Laurel Burch fabrics

Not a quilt but a scarf and hat made for the baby girl!

knitted cap and scarf for oldest babygirl

Okay, some Kaffe Fassett fabric and pattern!


a 4 patch manipulation into a medallion quilt with a machine embroidery taking center stage (Roses by Jenny Haskins),  The second row is a Japanese origami flower form Rebecca Wat's Ribbon Book (?)

Jewel Box by Eleanor Burns!  I loved making this quilt for the gentleman in the shorts and he still has it folded nicely in storage!  Use your quilt Ricky!!!

Ricky loved the center (it is shown below as the original 39 x 39 size) and wanted it for his bed and he also did not want any other pattern in the quilt as I offered to make borders to match the Tennessee Waltz pattern by Eleanor Burns  

No pattern here, just me doodling using 4 patches and rail fence?  I am not sure what block this is.

An embroidered piece made for a Breast Cancer auction!  Used floss and silk ribbons and an "out of my head" pattern!

A Carol Doak stay at home Round Robin!  Still not quilted!!!

Tennessee Waltz by Eleanor Burns

My first Bonnie Hunter quilt! 
A design block 
Using blocks made by myself and other members of CRAFT group, I assembled these blocks into a star borders.  The dear recipient has gone onto Glory now.  RIP Glenys, hugzzzzzzzzzzz
I took a class with Deb Karasik and began to make one of her quilts!  Perhaps this year will see the finish of this!
Pattern by Ann (cannot think of her last name) but not my block pattern but used with her permission to make a 60 x 60 (?) lap quilt for a charitable Auction 
My first time on the long arm.
"Garden Party", my design using 9 patch blocks .  Machine stitched and long armed quilted!!!  The border and backing and the blocks for the 9 patch are Kaffe Fassett fabrics selected by my older daughter!  She hugs this every night!


Playing around with some Seminole piecing patterns!  I love Batik fabrics! 39 x 39 Wall hanging
Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the SECRET REVEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment