Wednesday, February 11, 2015

PAT SLOAN's FREE BOM VACATION TIME

Pat Sloan's 2015 VACATION TIME Mystery BOM quilt and instructions and patterns can be found here .  This is my first block of the month endeavor for 2015. It requires my attention for the next 10 months as the completion is in October.  Seriously, I seem to start the long term mysteries only to fall by the wayside after about 4 months.  Somehow, if someone out there is watching and waiting, this one will be finished.  It would be fun to finish it to a complete quilt!

Anyhoo, here is the January block (see, a late start)

Fabric Soup includes unknown white on cream background
                                   Reflection collection  by Sasha K Studio
                                   Passion collection by Northcott

Here is a picture of those fabrics that I am using to get this project started.  Of course there isn't enough to make a whole quilt and that means a purple and green fabric shopping spree, I mean trip.






January Block

DOWN BY THE BOARDWALK





February block


TOES IN THE SAND

Does this block look complicated?   It was and I guess that is because I used the flying geese version and not the easier half square triangle block version.  For some reason it seemed a bit difficult and I got lost in the instructions!  Anyhoo, ' did get this puppy done and I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment